Hello, Encinitas! When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see? If the answer is, ‘Not really,’ then you may want to consider these 5 reasons for making some small improvements or undergoing a complete smile re-design.
5. A little goes a long way. Some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening and tooth-colored fillings are simple but have dramatic results.
4. It’s more affordable than you think. Speak with your cosmetic dentist. You may be surprised at the prices (in a good way!).
3. Your dentist will keep you comfortable. Many people worry that the procedures are painful, but at La Costa Dental Excellence, we’ll help you stay relaxed and free from discomfort whether you’re getting tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, veneers, or a complete smile makeover. Ask your dentist about oral sedation.
2. You will look and feel younger!
1. Regardless of your dental problems, chances are, your dentist can help you. Some people believe they have to live with stained, chipped, cracked, crooked, or missing teeth, but today’s dentists have the tools and procedures to fix all of these dental problems and more.
If you are in the Encinitas area and are looking for a dentist, we would love to serve you. We’re Drs. Stephen and Kimberly Dankworth. We have been practicing quality dentistry in a Carlsbad, California since 1988. Please call 760-633-3033 for an appointment.
La Costa Dental Excellence offers the following services:
implant supported dentures
We are accepting new patients and would love to serve you.
Contact La Costa Dental Excellence: 760-633-3033
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):